Sunday, April 12, 2009

Reale

As you might tell from the majority of my landmarks I lean towards fetish wear. Well Mallu Mayo at Reale has such great designs that I may add some knits to my wardrobe. In addition to her clothing designs she offers hair and eyes, with a promise of mens wear in the future.






Price Range:
  • Hair, L$80-560
  • Eyes, L$80-$800
  • Clothes, L$120-280
Owner/Staff: Mallu Mayo

In Their Own (Key) Words:
Ive been designing with my friend Magnolia for her boutique and for Crochet Beachwear for almost a year, but I have done some stuff lately that just dont fit in those stores. So I decided to work on a new label, with casual clothing and hair which Ive done for my personal use at first, but I think it´s time to share :)
Mostly hand draw shadings and textures, knitting and crochet are from my personal samples arquive in rl.
Language(s): English, Portugues, Italiano

SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Brasil%20Curitiba/135/203/22 (Mature)

URL: http://byreale.wordpress.com

Last Updated: April 12, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment