Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hugo's Design

Upon first arriving in Second Life I found my way to Hugo's Design. I didn't have any Linden Dollars so I wandered on, forgetting about the store. Upon finding my way back my memory was jogged and I knew exactly what I wanted. Well, except for the color. lol

Hugo offers the sexiest latex at a premium price. Offsetting this are some free heart pasties when you arrive at the store. I was surprised to find the vendor displays had text covering up some anatomy with instructions to click in order to see the non censored images on Hugo's web site.

The store manager Bianka Bookmite was working, look for her behind you when you teleport in, and gave me some names of other stores on where to find matching shoes/boots. Her #1 recommendation was Bax Coen. I'll be making my way to the others as I work through my backlog of stores. Shopping is so much work.







Price Range:
  • Clothes, L$145-695
Owner/Staff: Bianka Bookmite - Manager, Erik Hugo- Designer/Owner

In Their Own (Key) Words:
Latex, Latexwear, Rubber, Gummi, PVC, Shiny, Clothing, Lingerie, Corset, Corsets, Outfits, Fetish, Fetisch, Kinky, Kink, Erotic, Skin-tight, Lace, Harness, Harnesses, Catsuit, Catsuits, Suit, Bodysuit, Bra, Panty, Panties, Playwear, Fetishwear, Stockings, Domme, Sub, Submissive, BDSM
Language(s): English

SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sheer/202/130/23 (Mature)

URL: http://www.hugosdesign.com/

Last Updated: August 16, 2009

1 comment: