Monday, June 15, 2009

Lunas Boutique

Oh why did I have to visit Lunas Boutique? I said I was done clothes shopping and would instead focus on accessories like jewelry and maybe a pedicure. The evil Luna lured me in with the help of Virtual Freebies using her Feathery Pink outfit as a group gift. As soon as I saw the photo of the outfit I knew I needed it. Once there I looked around and fell in love with outfit after outfit.

Sale items on the first floor including L$700 outfits with boots marked down to L$100. Freebies on the second floor including avatar starter packs for men and women. There are a couple of rave dance effects for sale up on the second floor too.






Price Range:
  • Clothes, L$50-800
  • Shoes, L$300
  • Skin Packs, L$1,250
  • Accessories, L$199-200
Owner/Staff: Luna McMillan- Owner

In Their Own (Key) Words:
fashion, sculpted clothing, fur, dress, pants, neko, exclusive, boots, sculpted prims, sculpted jackets, 3d, clothing, rave, discount, freebies
Language(s): english, russian, serbian, mel, typoneze

SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/TheQue/20/30/47 (Mature)

URL: http://lunamcmillan.wordpress.com/

Last Updated: June 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment