Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rock Me Amadeus

I've had a few Rock Me Amadeus outfits in my wardrobe for a while. I'm not sure why it has taken me this long to post a blog entry about the store. I suppose I've had the outfits since before I started blogging landmarks, or it us just because my list of places to visit is sooooo long. I also get distracted whenever I see something shinny and sexy. I'm nosy, inspecting objects and checking out profile picks. Word of mouth is still very powerful marketing.

Sexy and affordably priced is a great combination. RMA offers plenty of both. The display models are very friendly (hi Jencat!). The wings from Material Squirrel are beautiful. I'm looking forward to visiting that store as well as Candy Nail (RMA has some of their nails on the second floor).

Be sure to check out the Midnight Mania board, dollarbie (both to the right as you walk in) and the selection of L$50 boxes (to the left as you walk in). Don't forget, Valentine's Day is approaching!









Price Range:
  • Clothes, L$50-200
  • Shapes, L$350
  • Nails, L$150
Owner/Staff: Amadeus Beattie - Owner

In Their Own (Key) Words:
sexy fashion, lingerie, denim, formal, shapes, dresses, outfits, swimwear, dollarbies, gifts, freebies, contest, mall, club, models, store model, fashion show, clubwear, costumes

Rock Me Amadeus Sale store now open! sexy lingerie, mini skirts, pants, tops and flexi day and formal dressed from just L$40 to L$100. New arrivals on weekly basis Items are COPY ONLY!!
Language(s): English, many

SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Palamos%20Island%201/205/122/23 (Mature)

URL: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rockmeamadeus/

Last Updated: February 7, 2010

2 comments:

  1. eek I'm on a blog.

    I love this blog! - I have already found 2 new stores!

    Thank you :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the lovely comments :)
    amadeus beattie

    ReplyDelete