Friday, August 14, 2009

AW Design

I'm sorry. I'm sooo sorry I did not post about AW Design earlier. I first visited the store when I first started exploring Second Life and well before I started this blog. Shoes, boots, sexy outfits and latex in so many colors. Mmmmmm. The styles are so unique and I wish were available in real life.

Don't miss swimwear, skins and more on the second floor.










Price Range:
  • Shoes, L$175-490, Packs for L$2,380-6,120
  • Clothes, L$230-725
  • Accessories, L$175-480
  • Skins, L$1,330
Owner/Staff: Adrina Welders - Owner

In Their Own (Key) Words:
AW design is comprehensively clothing for women who want a more unique look in SL with textures so well hand drawn you'll want more.
We have one of the best Latex in Second Life and Business suites, outfits, swimwuites, shoes and boots and more.
Language(s): Swedish, English

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Deaths%20Head/40/230/36 (Moderate)

URL: http://www.awdesign.se

Last Updated: August 14, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment